my capacity for self-destruction

Examining an over-examined life

Friday, February 17, 2006

For reasons beyond comprehension

I have fabulous friends.
Sometimes this mystifies me.
I have the best wife in the history of...well, the planet as far as I am concerned.
wha?
What do I do?
I have an unfortunate prediliction towards sophomoric humor.
I read, no, I love comic books.
I have spent inordinate amounts of time and money on music of all kinds.
I am pretentious.
I believe in everything in moderation.
I am a liar.
I believe in everything to excess.
I am always honest.
I am a surly, surly person.
I am always sarcastic.
I do anything for a joke.
I maintain a blog.

And yet I have this collection, this motley crew if you will (no vince or tommy lee)of people for whom I would happily jump in front of a truck and can count on the fact that they would do the same.

I am honestly mystified.
I am honestly honored.
I am honestly humbled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home